Lunch groups and parties, as well as cream tea parties are always welcome. Bookings are not necessary for small number/family visitors due to the 250 cover restaurant however it is recommended.
We advise large parties reserve seating where possible. Disabled access is excellent but please contact us by phone or e-mail if you have any special requirements. You can book online for a particular event https://www.buckfast.org.uk/whats-on
Parties and Events
The Grange Restaurant is also open for evening functions between September and May for up to 120 people. We can also cater for smaller, private events/parties (christenings etc.) in our upstairs long room for up to 33 people which is available all year.
Typical Menu (changes daily)
- Tagliatelle with tomato and basil sauce, garnished with rocket and parmesan £8.95
- Homemade smokey fishcakes, with new potatoes and salad served with tartare sauce or sweet chilli sauce £9.95
- Thai green chicken curry with rice, prawn crackers, coconut and a tomato salad £9.95
- Scampi , chips and peas £8.95
- West country ham, egg and chips £7.25
- The grange signature burger - a choice of homemade beef burger, butterfly chicken breast with cheese and bacon or “dragonfly” vegetable burger with cheese, and salad in a brioche bun served with chips, onion rings, coleslaw and bbq sauce £11.95 (Please note this can be a 15-20 minute wait)
- Side dishes available from £2.00
- Roast pork £8.75
- Roast turkey £8.75
- Roast gammon £8.75
- ‘The grange’ nut roast (v) £7.25
All menus for events/parties can be tailored to suit individual requirements if necessary.
Free wi-fi access is available within the building, and free onsite parking.
9.30 – 4.30 (4pm January to February half term)
9.00 – 5.00 (Easter to end of October half term)